Donations are critical to the assistance of initiatives and programs sponsored and supported by the Coalition. With your contribution, one more homeless child, family or individual will be assisted. Please give the Homeless Coalition a charitable donation through PAYPAL by using your credit card. Your contribution makes a difference.
You can specify your donation to the following:
- Advocacy - We send action alerts and give up-to-date legislative information on homelessness and affortable housing measures being considered in Tallahassee and Washington D.C.
- Emergency Assistance - We provide financial assistance to individuals and families that are at immediate risk of becoming homeless.
- Indoor Meals Program - Everyone deserves to have their basic needs met, such as a right to food. We support several faith based and secular organizations in providing food to those experiencing homelessness.
- Public Awareness - Using tools like the "Faces of Homelessness Speakers' Bureau" we educate the community on true issues surrounding homelessness, resulting in essential support and resources being provided to those in need.
- Youth Homelessness Initiative - If we as a community provide life skills, education, housing, healthcare, and employment to prevent youth homelessness, there may one day be an end to youth homelessness.
You can also send a check or money order, payable to Miami Coalition for the Homeless, Inc., to the following address:
Miami Coalition for the Homeless
3550 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 610
Miami, FL 33137
Thanks for your interest in supporting the Coalition.
The Miami Coalition for the Homeless, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All contributions and donations to MCH are fully tax-deductible.